Duties & Functions:
· Responsible for invoicing and cash collection. In charge of Supplier invoices, reconciliations, payments and expense claims.
· Review and optimize purchase-to-payment process. Prepare checks for review and signature.
· Manage fixed asset spending and maintain fixed asset listing with depreciation.
· Prepare balance sheet reconciliations, generate company and consolidated management accounts and complete month end close for review by the Controller.
· Oversee the Auditor insuring that audits are completed and reconciled.
· Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual taxes for all venues.
· Ensure compliance with company internal controls update and revise as required.
· Any other duties as assigned by management
· Previous experience in a regulated gaming environment is a plus.
· Must have knowledge of advanced accounting principles and procedures.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to work independently, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
· Effective use of Windows-based applications (Excel skills are required).