Location : San Juan PR
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : Bachelor of Office Systems Administration or experience validated.
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Hospitality
Job Description :
· Receive and channel calls from the telephone box, faxes and e-mail.
· Play the calls that are requested.
· Take messages and report them.
· Serves as a link between patients / clients and the Center.
· Receive and deliver correspondence.
· Provides postage stamp to correspondence sent outside the organization, as required and is custodian of the stamp machine and manages money filling.
· Receives, attends and guides employees and the general public who visit the Administration office.
Required Qualifications :
- Ability to write narrative reports and other official documents.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients,
employees and the general public.
- Command of computerized programs (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet Explorer,
Google Chrome, among others).
- Availability to work in times of emergencies or disasters within the