Act as a senior resource who will oversee aspects of software operation and lifecycle. Gather information about the performance of the application, define requirements for data workflows and processes, provides troubleshooting assistance when application presents errors. Assist in the implementation of new applications or developments and support the administration of the application. Responsible for managing configuration activities. This role also requires a leadership aspect, which translates into mentoring and helping others in the team, while also keeping abreast of new technologies. Work with the IT operations team to understand the production infrastructure and optimize applications and operations. Assists in troubleshooting and testing of applications or systems within designated area of expertise. Coach and mentor new employees and resources assigned to the unit. Seeks process efficiency and improvement documenting work processes to facilitate further interventions. Supports all audit requests and requirements as relates to systems or applications supported.
Performs duties through methods and actions that are consistently ethical and in total compliance with the laws, applicable regulations, Code of Ethics, corporate policies and guidelines and rules of conduct. Completes corporate trainings and certifications intended for the detection and prevention of money laundering related activities and fraud, insider training and conflict of interest policies and procedures, as applicable.
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Experience in software development, integration, testing and automation technologies
• Experience supporting transaction processing, Internet application or Internet Banking
• Communicates effectively both oral and written in Spanish and English
• Ability to work off hours/weekends and 24 hours on-call when required
• Experience with HP Nonstop servers is a plus, but not required
• Knowledge of Cloud technologies such as Azure or AWS
• Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients and contacts
• Willingly and successfully fulfills the role of mentor and coach
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Available to work extended hours, weekends and/or holidays as needed and the availability to travel as required supporting projects in the region.