Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : Bachelor's degree (B.B.A.) in Accounting and/or Finance
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
Assist the Factory Comptroller in financial activities in Puerto Rico, including those conducted from affiliates, impacting Cayey Cigars Manufacturing operations, by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors. Serve as key member of the Factory Management Team. Providing strong financial management to ensure tight control of cost, working capital and timely reporting of key financial information of the factory. Accurate analysis and forecast will enable effective problem solving and decision making.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree (B.B.A.) in Accounting and/or Finance from four-year college or university; with at least 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to apply intermediate to advanced mathematical concepts.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory and factor analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Literate in ERP System.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables