Back End Developer
Location : Santo Domingo
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Computer Software
Job Category : Computers-Software
Job Description :
This role is responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, and debugging software and/or systems program applications. Through cross functional collaboration, this role works with engineering teams, quality assurance teams, and other business partners to improve existing and/or build new applications specifically for our Client Portal and related applications, ensuring a clean code environment and delivery on expectations
Required Qualifications :
• Ability to communicate fluently in the English language, required.
• 8+ years of related experience (including Liferay 7.1 experience), preferred.
• Strong industry knowledge with an understanding of software development life cycle for Agile or other development methodology and the ability to work on production support projects.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively work in team environment and interface with clients.
• Time and project management skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines or conflicting demands, adapting to change in work or procedure as needed.
• Analytical and creative thinking skills with the ability to develop and implement standardization and process improvements.
• Technical problem-solving skills with the ability to implement creative solutions.