Analyze credit card brand rules, mandates, and products and processes to identify business needs or problems and propose solutions to them. Identify and analyze possible customers or stakeholders needs, alternatives to a variety of situations, and possible enhancements. Present business solutions to customers and serve as a liaison with the technical team to ensure they develop to the defined requirements for implementation into production. Some essential duties & responsibilities:
• Analyze brand requirements and processes to identify business problems and propose solutions.
• Works as a liaison among stakeholders in order to obtain, analyze, communicate and validate requirements and functional specifications for changes to business processes and applications.
• Coordinate and facilitate working sessions to identify and develop different business solution alternatives and scope.
• Facilitate, coordinate and document business processes to ensure traceability and tracking for brand compliancy. Clearly identifying interdependencies between operational and technical areas.
• Prepare or review compliance related changes, performed by business and technical teams, to ensure that requirements defined by the brands are met.
• Prepare and present business solution or recommendations to stakeholders.
• Serve as a liaison between the clients or stakeholders, the business, the project manager/coordinator and the technical team to ensure the development of the solution or products required. May lead on compliance projects.
Performs duties through methods and actions that are consistently ethical and in total compliance with the laws, applicable regulations, Code of Ethics, corporate policies and guidelines and rules of conduct. Completes corporate trainings and certifications intended for the detection and prevention of money laundering related activities and fraud, insider training and conflict of interest policies and procedures, as applicable.
• Understanding of credit card/PCI compliance processes a plus.
• Ability to apply problem solving and innovative techniques to handle difficult situations.
• Communicate effectively both oral and written in Spanish and English.
• Speaks correctly, fluently and provide clear information to different audiences.
• Ability to plan and control tasks to effectively meet due dates.
• Must be a Team Player.
Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Available to work extended hours, weekends and/or holidays as needed and the availability to travel as required supporting projects in the region.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Business Administration, Marketing, or Information System from an accredited four-year college or university. Minimum of three (3) years of related experience in business analysis or project coordination. Minimum of five years (5) performing functions in a credit card processing environment or working in a Bank Credit Card Operation.