Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3-5 years
Required Education : Bachelor in Business Administration or related area
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
Required Qualifications :
• Hire, oversee and work diligently with Cross-Functional Teams, including Sales, Finance, Marketing, Technology, Production and Customer Support
• Manage strategic direction and all aspects related to the creation and development of the product from conceptualization, tech roadmap, market research, business planning, budget development and allocation oversight
• Direct supervision over Sales Manager (if available) to develop, execute sales commission and incentive plans, as necessary, as well as maintain a robust leads portfolio, oversee renewals and develop strategies to minimize churn
• Identify and synthesize the needs of the target medical group to develop alongside a technical lead the tech roadmap for the product
• Forge and manage existing third-party partnerships, negotiations, contracts, pricing and relationships
• Identify and work with appropriate teams to participate in conventions to generate awareness and leads
• Work with marketing to manage website, develop campaigns, content creation and overall coordination of activities
• Lead by example as a team player, engaging teams to reach the company’s goals.
• Maintain a current knowledge of products and industry trends to share with overall Cross- Functional Team.
• Responsible for the performance of the Cross-Functional Team.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Conducts regular coaching and counseling to team