Location : Santo Domingo R.D
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : Graduated from Industrial Engineering or related career.
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Equipment
Job Category : Manufacturing and Production
Job Description :
- Sources, purchases, plans, and schedules the movement of raw materials, packaging materials, parts, components, services, supplies, finished goods, and related material through production and inventory process.
- Identifies raw material, component, and related requirements from engineering and production specifications and schedules.
- In front-end procurement mode, analyzes data and determines factors that affect prices and determines lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability, and ability to meet required schedules.
- Coordinates and follows up with production, warehouse, and engineering personnel to ensure appropriate procurement, scheduling, and movement of materials and services.
- Compiles information to keep informed on price trends and manufacturing processes.
- May monitor performance of suppliers and collaborate on demand analysis planning.
Required Qualifications :
Advanced management of MS Office
Bilingual (English / Spanish)