Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3 experience in record management
Required Education : Bachelor
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Government - Civil Service
Job Category : Administrative and Support Services
Job Description :
This position will be responsible for correspondence process from beginning to end, providing support services in correspondence analysis, tracking, and quality control for the Chief of Staff office and other designated staff. This role includes a wide range of correspondence and records management functions, including the maintenance of current management control procedures, administration of the correspondence management system, and coordination with subject matter experts.
ESSENTIAL ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain and administer management control procedures for processing incoming (external and internal) correspondence and operational actions.
• Work closely with leadership and staff to ensure that all actions and tasks are appropriately prioritized coordinated and completed within the required date.
• Review current management control procedures and identify processes that improve the operation of the management control system.
• Assign actions to the appropriate officers and subject matter experts.
• Ascertain that communication materials are coordinated and prepared in compliance with established policy.
• Review non-technical materials prepared by others for grammar, punctuation, spelling, and clarity of expression.
• Distribute completed correspondence via mail and electronic form to the appropriate recipients.
• Promote a positive work environment that encourages individuals and groups to achieve their goals in the organization.
• Other tasks which may be required by operational needs.
Required Qualifications :
The following requirements represent the required knowledge, skills and/or capacity. A reasonable accommodation may be made to allow individuals with disabilities to perform the essential tasks.
- Minimum of an Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of three years of combined experience which provides the candidate with relevant knowledge and experience in correspondence and record management.
- Experience in organizing daily workload by priorities in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment.
- Proven ability to collect and organize information.
- Handles complex and confidential information with discretion.
- Meets deadlines and establishes appropriate priority to complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Exceptional command of the English and Spanish language with respect to professional communication, including grammar and punctuation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Performs duties under general, minimal supervision.
- Meets deadlines, works independently, maintains accountability and focus.
- Manages workload, works efficiently, meets goals and objectives.
- Skilled with computers, takes advantage of new technology, learns new tools quickly, uses technology to enhance job performance.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Suite applications (such as Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Proficient use of Adobe Acrobat
- Organized and accessible, maintains efficient workspace, manages time well.
- Establishes and maintains positive, effective working relationships with co-workers and consultants, among others.
- Learns and adapts to dynamic demands inherent to the job and work environment.