Data Steward Manager
1. Data quality management by identifying errors or omissions in existing datasets.
2. Establish procedures to update datasets so that they are always up-to-date and accurate.
3. Develop new methods to assess data accuracy and develop more efficient ways to enter and maintain datasets
4. Identify problems with datasets and propose and execute solutions with business function owners.
5. Perform routine data analysis to identify missing or inaccurate data.
1. Responsible for monitoring the lifecycle of a particular set of data.
2. Responsible for defining and implementing policies and procedures for the day-to-day operational and administrative management of systems and data, including data entry, storage, processing and transmission to internal and external systems.
3. Responsable de definir y documentar los datos y la terminología en un glosario relevante. Esto incluye asegurarse de que cada elemento de datos críticos tenga una definición clara y todavía esté en uso.
3. Responsible for defining and documenting data and terminology in a relevant glossary. This includes making sure that each critical data element has a clear definition and is still in use.
1. Responsible for establishing data quality metrics and requirements, including defining values, ranges, and parameters that are acceptable for each data element.
2. Establish procedures for the detection and correction of data quality problems, collaborate and establish policies, procedures and internal controls that affect data quality.
3. Participation in continuous and detailed evaluation of data quality, identification of anomalies and discrepancies and contribution of experience to understand the root cause and implement corrective measures.
Policies and Procedures:
1. Define policies and procedures for data access, including criteria for authorization based on role and/or individual.
2. Collaboration with data custodians to establish controls, assess suspected or actual breach or vulnerability in confidentiality, integrity or availability and report it to management or information security personnel.
Experience in employee supervision.
Domains in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and equivalent Power Point)
Highly organized, able to manage multiple concurrent initiatives with different scopes and complexities, coordinating, fulfilling commitments and making others comply with them.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual (English/Spanish)