1. Prepare and review approximate "red lines" and review them together with the engineering team to ensure comply with customer requirements.
2. Verify with the immediate Supervisor that the final designs worked comply with the standards and the standards established by law and by the company.
3. Prepare and review the projects from the "as-build", using the instruments to take the
data in its analog or numerical form (digitized), to deliver to the engineer in charge a "set"
of final plans.
4. Operate or operate on PC or any other equipment necessary to convert the representations of design, drawing and diagram work.
5. Handle devices for assisted design of shadow measurement, cameras, and / or any other type of equipment or computer to create, modify and reproduce the design works.
6. Create and organize project files on the server to maintain organization by dates
of the projects running in the year.
7. Any other matter that is requested by your Supervisor for the achievement of the objectives of the organization.
Minimum Associate Degree of Draftsman of a Technical School or University.
Preferably Professional Draftsman License issued by the Department of State
of Puerto Rico.
Minimum one (1) year of experience in a similar position.
Knowledge of electric plans and / or photovoltaic (PV) systems.
Experience in Reference (X-Ref) place in coordinates and units.
Preferably knowledge in "Sheet Set" and dynamic blocks.