Location : Guaynabo
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1-3 years of clinical experience
Required Education : Associates Degree in Dental Assistance
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Receive and prepare patients for check-ups, dental cleanings and treatments
- Perform cosmetic treatments including teeth whitening and preparation of temporary crowns
- Perform dental cleaning treatments (prophylaxis), restorations such as amalgam or resin, taking dental x-rays, taking final impressions for bridges or crowns, among other impressions, revealed and verification of laboratory cases.
- Prepares the necessary equipment for reviews and application of procedures to patients.
- Send and receive information related to dental cases from laboratories inside and outside Puerto Rico, as required and ensuring that it complies with applicable regulations.
- In charge of the washing and sterilization of utensils, instruments and equipment.
- In charge of supplying the operations with the required materials and preparing trays per procedure.
- In charge of maintaining the service areas and equipment, properly arranged and clean, guaranteeing the established maintenance protocols
- Provide support in the inventory of dental materials and / or supplies.
- Other tasks related to the position
Required Qualifications :
- Current dental assistant license