·Receive and prepare patients for check-ups, dental cleanings and treatments.
• Perform cosmetic treatments including teeth whitening and preparation of temporary crowns.
• Perform dental cleaning treatments (prophylaxis), restorations such as amalgam or resin, taking dental x-rays, taking final impressions for bridges or crowns, among other impressions, revealed and verification of laboratory cases.
• Prepares the necessary equipment for reviews and application of procedures to patients.
• Send and receive information related to dental cases from laboratories inside and outside Puerto Rico, as required and ensuring that it complies with applicable regulations.
• In charge of the washing and sterilization of utensils, instruments and equipment.
• In charge of supplying the operations with the required materials and preparing trays per procedure.
• In charge of maintaining the service areas and equipment, properly arranged and clean, guaranteeing the established maintenance protocols.
• Provide support in the inventory of dental materials and / or supplies.
• Other tasks related to the position.