Location : Santo Domingo
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Computer Software
Job Category : Computers-Software
Job Description :
This role is responsible for collaborating with product development teams to coordinate code releases, maintain production and non-production systems/environments, and develop tools and services to support workstreams and processes.
Required Qualifications :
• Proficiency in the English language, required.
• Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent, preferred.
• 2+ years of related experience, required.
• 5+ years of related experience, preferred.
• Industry knowledge and an understanding of best practices and processes related to configuration, deployment, management, and maintenance of cloud-hosted systems.
• Ability to utilize industry related tools.
• Interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build and foster strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
• Project management skills with the ability to follow solid project management principles and successfully manage projects and/or programs of increasing complexity through monitoring progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met.
• Strong programming and problem-solving skills with the ability to easily prototype and experiment.
• Skilled in analytical and strategic thinking with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify strengths/weaknesses of alternative solutions, analyze costs and benefits, evaluate options, and implement solutions while managing resources appropriately.
• Project leadership skills with the ability to coordinate project phase, lead the work of others, and navigate project teams through roadblocks.