Digital Sales Hunter
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Service
Job Category : Media
Job Description :
- Make door-to-door sales (D2D) and establish business relationships (B2B).
- Prospect new customers using various methods, such as D2D, canvasing and punctual appointments.
- Complete daily sales calls to set up appointments for guidance and / or presentations.
- Reach or exceed established production and sales goals as well as all sales activities.
- Identify and evaluate the current needs of customers to offer them efficient digital solutions according to the type of business.
- Complete appropriate account research, pre-planning and ad preparation prior to presentations.
- Daily document sales activities, presentations and appointment status in the Sales Force system.
- Complete contract, sales documentation and post sales process as required by internal policies.
- Serve as point of contact between client and internal departments.
- Attend sales meetings as required by management.
- Participates is special projects and assignments as requested
- Comply with the responsibilities and obligations of the job, in accordance with company regulations.
- Observe the safety and hygiene measures established by the company.
- Not incur in improper, disorderly, criminal or immoral conduct that may reasonably affect the best interests of the company.
- Comply with the orders and instructions of the company in the regular exercise of its management powers.
- Do not compete with the activity and business of the company.
- Contribute to improve the productivity and competitiveness of the company.
- Comply satisfactorily with all those duties arising from the employment contract and with the rules and regulations established by the company.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Management or Business from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience and one (1) year of experience in external sales (preferably in advertising).
- Extensive knowledge on the topic of advertising media.
- Strong work ethic, ability to take ownership and deliver excellence
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to be a team player
- Computer literacy and proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Energetic and excellent presence
- Mastery of verbal and written communication skills that allow employee to express clearly in English and Spanish with internal or external staff and of any hierarchical level. Ability to effectively present information in group, situations to customers, manager and represent in outside meetings.
- Customer service skills and people oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and ensure compliance with deadlines and established goals.
- Ability to calculate figures and quantities such as percentages, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, interest, commissions and proportions.
- Ability to handle high volumes of work and meet established deadlines.
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously establishing priorities.