Expert Data Base Administrator Operations
Administers, maintains, develops and implements policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the company databases. Performs creation, maintenance and administers databases.
Performs duties through methods and actions that are consistently ethical and in total compliance with the laws, applicable regulations, Code of Ethics, corporate policies and guidelines and rules of conduct. Completes corporate trainings and certifications intended for the detection and prevention of money laundering related activities and fraud, insider training and conflict of interest policies and procedures, as applicable.
• Knowledge in Oracle, MS SQL, Sybase and or DB2 database administration.
• Experience on Oracle Dataguard, RMAN and/or Golden Gate is a must.
• Preferably with knowledge on OEM and Toad products.
• Excellent analytical skills; ability to research and synthesize complex and diverse data.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in a collaborative environment.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
• Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
• Able to accomplish tasks and projects within established timeframes and quality standards
• Proficient in English and Spanish, both written and verbal.
• Bachelor's in Computer Science and / or Computer Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university. Minimum of five (2) years of experience administering databases in Oracle and SQL operating systems environment.
• Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Available to work extended hours, weekends and/or holidays as needed and the availability to travel as required supporting projects in the region.