Facilities and Fleet Coordinator
- Support and follow up on the purchase of the materials necessary for the short and long-term compliance of maintenance work in the Company's facilities and equipment. This must meet the Company's development objectives.
- Manage the assigned "petty cash" and is used for the purchase of items or materials necessary for the Department of Facilities and/or Authorized.
Responsible for the purchase of the tools, materials and equipment necessary to carry out the projects
such as equipment and materials ordered in the Department of Facilities.
Maintains custody and updates the inventory record of tools, chemicals or detergents as well such as equipment and materials ordered in the Department of Facilities.
Responsible for the dispatch of all parts, tools and /or materials necessary for maintenance employees to perform their maintenance work.
- Supervise the Company's Mechanic (diesel) and coordinates and knows the maintenance and/or preparation of the fleet of motor vehicles (trucks or other motor vehicles).
- Monitor and know the tasks of preventive maintenance and repairs of warehouse equipment, such as towers and pallet jacks. It also keeps up-to-date the record of repairs and maintenance of these equipment.
Actively participate in the planning and development of strategies for the achievement of corporate objectives.
Know, comply with and ensure compliance with all policies, procedures, programs, rules and regulations, including but not limited to areas of quality, safety, health and health, among others.
- Fully and consistently comply with the Company's standards, policies and procedures, in conjunction with local and federal laws applicable to our business.
Knowledge of preventive maintenance processes and their corresponding records.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned to you, as assigned, in accordance with the requirements and experiences contained in this document.
Provide the status of progress for the tasks and projects assigned to you, as needed.
Attend meetings, trainings and activities notified by the Company.
Handle forklifts and pallet jacks from time to time.
Report to your supervisor any situation that affects the proper functioning of the Department.
Notify your supervisor and the Human Resources Department of any violation of corporate policies and procedures.
- Associate Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Two (2) years of minimal experience, preferably in the food industry.
- Knowledge in Safety Regulation (OSHA).
- Knowledge in diesel mechanics.
- Excellent knowledge of Spanish (grammatical, conversational, comprehension).
- Excellent communication, organization and problem solving skills.
- Mastery of computer programs and/or applications such as, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and report creation