The selected candidate will be part of the team of the Financial and Business Advisory Department. Will be mainly responsible of monitoring the departmental expenses, preparing financial variance reports, and managing quarterly budget revision.
- Prepare yearly budget for various small/medium-size commercial entities.
- On a monthly basis validate and monitor departmental expenses of assigned entities.
- Prepare monthly financial results and provide explanations for major budget deviations.
- Present financial trends and identified opportunities using graphs, reports, and projections.
- Complete monthly key financial metrics and communicate possible financial risks to aid management in decision-making.
- Monitor capital projects spending vs. approved budgeted amounts.
- Complete quarterly & semi-annual forecast revisions for assigned entities.
- Assist in annual cash flow projections and explain monthly variances.
- Conduct business analysis to identify opportunities for performance improvement in assigned entities.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field; CPA or CMA a plus.
- Five (5) years of relevant experience in public accounting, corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, real estate, or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling.
- Experience working with business documents and reports using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in Spanish and English.
- Knowledge in MRI Software is preferred.
- Self-starter with excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure and with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable to new job requests.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy required.