Government Affairs & Industrial and Commercial Accounts
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Consumer Products
Job Category : Consumer Products
Job Description :
The Government Accounts & Industrial and Commercial is responsible for serving all new and existing government accounts and Industrial and Commercial customers to maintain the company’s customer base within your territory.
- Manages new and existing government customer and Industrial and Commercial accounts by negotiating terms, managing customer expectations, and resolving customer problems, issues and concerns.
- Develops new sources of revenue by marketing company product lines and offering value-added services.
- Prepares proposals (supply, lease, and sublease) for new and/or existing clients and submits them.
- Identifies and develops new service contract opportunities.
- Creates billing and invoices in the System AX and WAWF (Federal Program). In charge of the reconciliation of invoices against payments.
- Responsible of the communication with federal government agencies (i.e. DLA) in relation to payments, invoicing and services. Will be responsible of the visits to the Federal Agencies in Puerto Rico and the US.
- Responsible of the award searching in DIBBS (Federal program) and the Federal Auctions.
- Receives customer complaints and serves as a liaison between the company and the customers.
- Develops a referral network to assist in increasing the client base for the Industrial and Commercial area.
- Assist in implementing, sustaining, and developing quality process improvements that focus on efficiency, financials sustainability, better operating practices, and customer service.
- Demonstrate Industrial and Commercial customer service skills; must interact with customers in a cooperative and professional manner.
- Proactively identify opportunities for our clients and share competitive knowledge, best practices, and obstacles.
- Engage in necessary communication to be successful including team calls and dynamic training programs and presentations.
- Develop and communicate the client’s vision for the category into an action plan for each store that benefits both the client and the customer; Leverage and engage the necessary resources to execute the action plan to grow volume through incremental retail activities
- Works with Marketing teammates to develop new ways of building potential business.
- Build collaborative internal and external partnerships in the development of the necessary tools and program offerings that will lead to long-term mutual partner outcomes.
- Work with customers to ensure that credit limits are not exceeded.
- Responsible to ensure that the customer payments are received in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties that are assigned by your immediate supervisor related to the operation of the company.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Marketing
- Proven working experience 5 years +, in a similar role
- Working knowledge of business technologies, processes, merchandising, marketing within a retail operation HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
- Knowledge of computer graphic design software
- A strong understanding of key retailers, go-to-market strategies and tactics
- Must have MS Excel (Pivot tables), Word and Outlook skills, and familiarity with Microsoft computer software Able to work nights, weekend and flexible hours