Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or in a related field.
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager with the following responsibilities:
- Develop and execute human resource plans, processes and programs such as: recruitment, compensation, organizational development, relations with employees and the community, training, among others.
- Provide "coaching" to the management team in Human Resources areas.
- Conflict management
- Talent management
- Performance management
- Manage the following programs:
- Company activities
- Recognition Programs
- Suggestion Program
- Manage investigations for lack of compliance with policies and / or employee complaints.
- Process employee payroll.
- Manage vacation and sick leave for employees.
- Safeguard the files of the employees.
- Actively participate in strategic business exercises and their execution.
- Facilitate cultural transformation by ensuring employee commitment.
- Assist in matters such as employment verifications, claims and pay adjustments, analysis and correction of timesheets, among others.
- Trains managers in the application of human resource policies and processes, restructuring, and professional development and employee leadership.
- Provides tools, tips, and information to support effective HR service delivery and processes.
- Facilitates employee compliance with HR policies and advises them on QWS values and behaviors as needed.
- Carries out any special HR projects or HR initiatives as assigned
Required Qualifications :
Previous Experience in Human Resources
Previous Leadership Experience
Excellent Communication Skills