Junior Financial Analyst
The selected candidate will be part of the Financial Planning & Budget Department and will report to the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager. Mainly responsible of the monthly investment accounting review and cash reconciliation of small entities. Will also assist Finance Team in the preparation of Budgets, Forecast revisions and financial performance of Commercial entities.
- Prepare monthly cash reconciliations of small family-owned entities.
- Ascertain monthly investments transactions have been properly recorded in General Ledger.
- Reconcile monthly marketable securities transactions between accounting service provider and brokers statements, investigate and solve discrepancies.
- Review year end trial balance accounts and prepare year end adjusting entries.
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets and cash flow projections for various medium size commercial entities.
- Assist with the monitoring of departmental expenses and financial variances of assigned entities.
- Prepare other reports and participate in other special projects as requested
- Knowledge in accounting of marketable securities.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge in MRI and Sage 100 Software is preferred
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail required.
- Flexible and adaptable to new job requests.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in Spanish and English.