Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Responsible for effectively promoting our managed care products designed for persons eligible. The Marketing Promoter is responsible for participating in events marketing, particularly targeting prospects. Develop opportunities in the assigned regions, whether in communities, private companies, government and / or municipalities in order to present our plan. This position will be required to follow all company policies and procedures, MIPPA and CMS rules and regulations, and will be monitored regarding volume, quality, accuracy, and demeanor.
- Responsible to attend daily activities to promote our Brand.
- Complete the Scope of Appointment Forms on informal and formal marketing activities.
- Works in compliance with federal, state and local regulations that apply to the market. Maintain and established positive relationships with providers and organizations in the community.
- Report daily production as agreed with Coordinator, Supervisor and/or Manager.
- Ensure all completed documentation are submitted within required time frames and quality. Identify opportunities in the market for promote our products and services.
- Maintain good communication and interpersonal relationships with both their superiors and colleagues in the department and other related.
- Be available to provide support to other departments.
- Complete administrative paperwork to maintain smooth operations and log activities.
- Identify groups, social services agencies, and any other community organization to promote products and services.
- Assists and support current strategic initiatives.
- Support all other marketing, sales, or related activities in the Organization.
- Other duties as assigned according with the position and/or head of area.
Required Qualifications :
- High school diploma or technical commercial course.
- 6 months to 1 year of experience.