Medicare Authorized Representative
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Responsible for effectively promoting our managed care products designed for persons eligible for Medicare. The Medicare Authorized Representative will grow membership through various sales and marketing initiatives; including conducting face-to-face sales enrollment meetings, communities and providers education sessions to existing and potential members. The Medicare Authorized Representative will be required to follow all company and CMS rules and regulations, and will be monitored regarding volume, quality, accuracy, and demeanor.
- Responsible for managing an assigned territory to promote and sell TSA products.
- Maintain and established positive relationships with providers and organizations in the community.
- Follow procedures and timeliness when submitting daily in-home visits reports to Sales Coordinator.
- Report daily production as agreed with Supervisor and Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring the completeness, quality and eligibility criteria of member’s application to meet Enrollment Requirements.
- Contact or follow up on current members in order to obtain customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for effectively communicate benefits and enrollment information to potential members; especially those members with special needs due to physical and/and or mental disabilities.
- Ensure all completed applications are submitted within required time frames.
- Achieve daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales goals.
- Complete administrative paperwork to maintain smooth operations and log activities.
- Identify groups, social services agencies and any other community organization to promote products and services.
- Assists and support current strategic initiatives that will drive member growth and retention.
- Acts as liaison with community advocacy groups that impacts our target population.
- Support all other marketing or related activities in the Organization.
- Other duties as assigned according with the position and/or head of area.
Required Qualifications :
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or Health, preferable, with 1 to 3 years of related experience preferable in the Health Insurance Industry, or associates Degree (60-64 college credits) with 3 to 5 years of related experience preferable in the Health Insurance Industry. Or at least 5 years of this work experience in lieu of