Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : preferable with 1 to 3 years of clinical experience
Required Education : Bachelorís Degree (BD) in Nursing,
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Healthcare - Other
Job Description :
Responsible for conducting phase-to-face outreach to members participating in the Care Management Program who are unable to contact by phone. As an integral part of the Care Management Program staff, has responsibility for conducting a comprehensive risk assessment of member’s health in addition to specific disease assessments to develop Care Plans. Provides support in assessing needs, identifying priorities for members’ management and developing care plans in conjunction with clinical management analysts. Also promote Care Management Programs through different strategies as assigned.
- Obtain and leverages all member information available, including demographic data, to conduct on site visits to members referred for outreach to complete, among others, member’s health risk evaluation, specific diseases assessment and develop care plans of those reached members.
- Support Care Management Program for appointments and services coordination as needed.
- Provides face-to-face support to the patient, so that he/she can adjust adequately to temporary and permanent changes caused by illness and/or treatment.
- Identifies special needs of members, and refers cases to the interdisciplinary care team, as necessary.
- Participate in fairs, conferences and/workshops in industries, medical groups, agencies, and communities as requested.
- Provides accurate information to members and families regarding community resources, referrals, and other related issues.
- Prepare productivity reports and weekly/monthly work plans, as requested.
- Develop strategies to meet the goals and objectives of the Department.
- Maintain a complete and precise documentation of all interventions performed in the care management documentation tool.
- Comply with established daily, weekly, and monthly outreach goals
- Perform other duties as required by the supervisor considered essential for the position.
Required Qualifications :
Current / Valid License in Nursing in Good Standing or without restrictions in Puerto Rico.
Member of College of Nursing Professionals of PR.
Current/valid PR driver license