Location : Barceloneta, PR
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : Over 10 years of experience
Required Education : BS degree in Business Management, Industrial Engineering or related field
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- The Plant Manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. They develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity. Will drive continuous improvement and optimization of all processes.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions.
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff.
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime.
- Commit to plant safety procedures.
Required Qualifications :
- Proven work experience as a plant manager.
- Proven managerial experience.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources).
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Computer literacy
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example.
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.