Location : Salinas
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1 to 3
Required Education : BA completed
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Plan and control production according to customer needs, considering manufacturing capacity, inventory levels (safety stock) and availability of materials.
- Schedule and coordinate the production with all departments involved.
- Schedule production start dates for customers orders.
- Generate material orders to the purchasing department.
- Keep planning up to date
- Receive communication from the client and direct the need for it to the different functions that are incumbent on it: sales, planning, accounting and quality.
- Confirm to the customer the delivery dates of the previously ordered products.
- Give support to the Planning staff of other sites
- Identification of dangerous and unsafe conditions and areas, aligned with BHM'S, HSE and Food Safety standards and procedures.
Required Qualifications :