To understand and accommodate the customer's needs and provide solutions. Effectively manage and grow assigned customer accounts to achieve Customer Satisfaction and company objectives. Provide project leadership on a day-to-day basis for all phases of customer projects from inception to completion. Employee must comply with company quality standards and guidelines.
- Manage the flow of communication between C-Axis and its customers.
- Management of projects from the proposal stage through to delivery.
- Develop strategies that result in customer engagement and sales growth.
- Estimates timeline, resources, budget and key technical risks for proposal preparation.
- Establish new accounts and maintain cunent accounts.
- Act as a leader with effective communication throughout the organization to ensure program execution and success
- Develop detailed work elements, project tasks, critical milestones and contingency plans to achieve and meet project requirements
- Maintain close relationship with customers to understand their requirements.
- Ensure cross-functional team engagement and alignment as it pertains to requirements, scope and project delivery.
- Provide continuous support for improvements and growth
- Effectively supports marketing with recommendations for advertising, literature and coordination of customer visits.
- Participates in the development of Sales, operating, and capital budgets for the annual business plan.
- Keeps General Manager informed of all matters of importance and initiates or recommends appropriate course of action with respect to such matters.
- Drives the project to attain all deadlines and customer requirements
Develops and implements projects and programs to standardize efforts; improve processes; and reduce, avoid, or contain costs.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities but needs to interact and communicate effectively and on time, with other employees, management and customers to inform matters of importance and to initiate or recommends appropriate action.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering with at least 5 years related experience in a manufacturing work environment.
- Experience in a metal manufacturing work environment preferred
- Excellent Computer Skills in Word, Excel, Power Point, Project e Strong attention to detail.
- Maintains objectivity and independence in actions which are in the best interest of the corporation.
- Ability to perform data entry of information fast and error free.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization and influence teams to exceed expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and or English.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently required to stand and walk.
- Frequently required to sit and enter data for long periods of time.