This role is responsible for verifying print order instructions were followed for specialty and sold advertising, cover creation, and phone service pages, checking for accuracy of visual appearance standards and specifications, while adhering to schedules/timelines.
· 2+ years of related experience, preferred.
· Foundational industry knowledge and understanding of advertising principles for print directories with the ability to learn and understand company platform, utilizing technology.
· Understanding of Adobe Acrobat and tools in the software.
· Understanding of design concepts, including layouts, advertising design, typography, with an exceptional eye for detail.
· Beginning roject and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple directories and remain organized.
· Interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a broader team, translating creative direction into design concepts.
· Proficiency in the English language with the ability to read, write, and speak fluently.