Responsible for the quality standards established by the organization, developing strategies that guarantee quality both in process and in the finished product, identifying errors and proposing improvements.
• Plan, control, and ensure the quality of products, processes, and validations in accordance with the standards and Quality regulations.
• Interacts with suppliers to ensure that their products meet the needs of the company.
• Manages quality investigations and audit processes related to selected suppliers. Works to ensure that results are applied to quality improvement efforts.
• Works with the R&D area and Continuous Improvement Engineers to implement advanced quality tools, such as control plans, statistical process control, sampling and statistical analysis, risk analysis, etc., to ensure that the processes are designed, implemented, and operated to maximize quality.
• Manage Corrective Action Processes.
• Performs work tasks with policies, procedures and work instructions related to ISO and safety requirements.
- Previous experience in Quality systems
- ISO, Six Sigma & CQE certification preferred