Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Healthcare - Therapy/Rehab Services
Job Description :
Coordinates admissions for the Rehabilitation Center. Represents the Institution and its services in hospitals, medical offices and centers for the elderly, among others, with the purpose of seeking and/or attending to patient referrals for rehabilitation. Performs the admission evaluation process according to the clinical need of the patient, the requirements of the therapies, facilities and medical plan as appropriate. Educates patients and the community at large about services and treatments. Visit different centers on the island to achieve the coordination of rehabilitation admissions.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing Health Sciences and with a valid license for their profession.
- Certificate of Health
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Certificate of vaccinations Hepatitis B, Influenza, Varicella, Covid.
- Own vehicle and driver's license
- Experience in the health field for 2 years
- Experience in sales of services for 2 years
- Verbal and written communication skills in both languages.(English and Spanish)