· Assess, repair and maintain computers for companies and individuals.
· May work directly for a large company, at repair shops, or for computer repair companies which travel to the customer's location.
· Use tools and technology to maintain computers at optimal operating levels, and make repairs to computers, processors, hard drives, and monitors.
· Use specific tools to diagnose issues, make recommendations for repair or replacement to customers and test any new parts that are installed.
· Setting up hardware and installing and configure software and drivers
· Maintaining and repairing technological equipment (e.g. routers) or peripheral devices
· Installing well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks and manage components (servers, IPs etc.)
· Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in computer Science or related field
· At least 3 years of experience in similar position
· Ability to work under pressure
· Team player
- Certifications are a plus