Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5 years or more of experience in a similar position
Required Education : bachelorís degree in Business Administration / Marketing
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Manages new and existing customer accounts by negotiating terms, managing customer expectations, and resolving customer problems, issues and concerns.
• Develops new sources of revenue by marketing company product lines and offering value-added services.
• Prepares proposals for existing clients.
• Identifies and develops new service contract opportunities.
• Receives customer complaints and serves as a liaison between the company and the customers. • Develops a referral network to assist in increasing the client base
• Assist in implementing, sustaining, and developing quality process improvements that focus on efficiency, financials sustainability, better operating practices, and customer service.
• Demonstrate retail and customer service skills; must interact with customers in a cooperative and professional manner
• Partner with store management to execute successful, mini-mart client-driven merchandising plans.
• Proactively identify opportunities for our clients and share competitive knowledge, best practices, and obstacles
• Engage in necessary communication to be successful including team calls and dynamic training programs and presentations
• Provide retail merchandising and consulting coverage within a designated retailer and assigned territory
• Develop and communicate the client’s vision for the category into an action plan for each store that benefits both the client and the customer; Leverage and engage the necessary resources to execute the action plan to grow volume through incremental retail activities
• Achieve appropriate client retail product mix within territory stores by establishing key relationships with store management and promoting new items, recommending item deletions, ensuring compliance with client plan-o-gram, recommending opportunities to cross merchandise, creating displays and themes related to items to support holiday/special promotion events
• Works with Marketing teammates to develop new ways of building potential business
• Build collaborative internal and external partnerships in the development of the necessary tools and program offerings that will lead to long-term mutual partner outcomes.
• Executes store visual merchandising plan based on Visual Merchandising Manual, floor-sets, retail sales floor guides and visual updates to support the Business Plan
• Works with store team to maintain and adapt merchandise presentation based on current business needs, i.e., new product introductions and sell-through.
• Work with customers to ensure that credit limits are not exceeded
• Responsible to ensure that the customer payments are received in a timely manner
• Perform other duties that are assigned by your immediate supervisor related to the operation of the company.
Required Qualifications :
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Marketing
• Proven working experience 5 years +, in a similar role
• Working knowledge of business technologies, processes, merchandising, marketing within a retail operation
• Knowledge of computer graphic design software
• A strong understanding of key retailers, go-to-market strategies, and tactics
• Must have MS Excel (Pivot tables), Word and Outlook skills, and familiarity with Microsoft computer software
• Able to work nights, weekend, and flexible hours
• Valid driver license