• Verifies the information keyed in the system corresponding to all contracts for completeness and accuracy, including amendments, side letters, and others.
• Review’s billings adjustments for completeness, accuracy, and authorization.
• Verifies the reconciliation of rent, percentage rent and other charges billed and computed by the Lease Contract Administrators.
• Reviews the monthly Rent Roll changes for completeness, accuracy, and reasonability.
• Reviews Accounts Summaries prepared by the Collection Representatives regarding owed balances from tenants.
• On a periodic basis, selects a sample of collections and verifies the cash receipts batches for accuracy of payment application.
• Reviews the Accounts Receivable Aging periodically to detect anomalies or unusual transactions, investigates the transactions and proposes adjustments, if needed.
• On a monthly basis, runs the journal entry of the Commercial Management (CM) module, and closes the module, accordingly.
• Reviews, approves, and registers monthly journal entries related to revenues.
• Prepares reconciliations of assigned general ledger accounts against subsidiaries for completeness and accuracy.
• Reviews, on a monthly basis, the subsidiaries assigned to the Lease Contract Administrators and the assigned general ledger accounts.
• Develops and measures job performance indicators that will point areas of opportunity and trends within the department under supervision.
• Performs analysis to improve operational results and recommends updates to accounting policies to improve controls or efficiencies of areas of responsibility.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related area.
• Five (5) to seven (7) years of relevant experience.
• At least 3 years of supervisory experience.
• Experience interpreting and analyzing lease contracts.
• Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
• Must have working knowledge of Excel.
• Strong analysis and critical thinking.