Location : Metro Area, PR
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Req, 11/17/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2 years
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Sales
Job Description :
- The Sales Consultant identifies and follows prospective clients to present them the company’s products and offerings. He or she is responsible of marketing and selling the products to these clients.
- Deliver client-centered solutions through sales presentations, phone calls, teleconference presentations, and client briefings at trade shows, sponsor presentations, and industry events.
Required Qualifications :
- 2+ year's, experience in Inside or Outside Sales (preferred).
- Must have experience with direct client/account management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Experience in healthcare industry (strongly preferred).
- Support the customer by practicing the company customer service objectives and by providing value-added services in coordination with the company’s customer service department.
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Prepare and submit weekly sales reports to management
- Learn how products work and how to troubleshoot issues with customers
- MS Office proficiency
- Familiarity with Salesforce or CRM (preferred)
- Available to travel through island sectors (North, South, East, West, as assigned)
- Friendly, Sociable, Well-Dressed, Energetic, Extroverted, Persuasive, Persistent.
- Possess a vehicle to travel and a valid driver's license.