• Prepare the sales forecast, budget, compliance with indicators (KPI’s) annually.
Achieves compliance with the plans established to maintain or exceed the level of customer service.
• Supervise and lead the sales team to fulfill the objectives.
• Execute training focused on sales strategies.
• Develops talent with new strategies and knowledge to guarantee good customer service and increased sales.
• Coordinates with the Supervisors the fulfillment of the indicators of their salespeople in charge.
• Monitors and establishes the profitability of daily routes, the fulfillment of daily visits, the weekly sales budget, collections, and deposits daily.
• Coordinates and holds meetings with Sales Supervisors to review the percentage (%) of compliance with indicators, sales quotas, profitability obtained from the route, market penetration obtained and define new strategies.
• Coordinates with the areas of (Purchase and Operations) the priorities of receipt and / or dispatch of merchandise according to the established policies.
• Follows up the Market Penetration Plan.
• Reviews and defines the commercial strategy by segment and develops new strategies for the Sales Department.
• Define the market penetration plan.
• Presents to the Presidency indicators of the Sales area, the causes of deviations and action plans.
• Visit clients by routes weekly
• Carries out the interview, selection and job induction process, as well as review and define the incentive compensation system.
• Complies with the standards established by the company along with company policies and procedures