We are seeking a SAP Specialist for one of our clients.
The selected candidate will be part of the team of the Accounting Department. Will be mainly responsible of the logistics management processes, including the creation and receiving of purchase orders, invoice reconciliation and inventory management.
- Responsible for the massive handling of purchase orders, including their verification and posting.
- In charge of posting invoices related to material purchases (inventory).
- Responsible of the reconciliation of transitory accounts related to material movements.
- Creates the master data of the materials, including recipes.
- Manage the posting process of inventory counted by each store.
- Analyze and explains variances that arise in the cost accounts.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Two (2) to three (3) years of relevant experience in basic accounting procedures, bookkeeping or logistic management.
- A minimum of one (1) year of working experience in SAP Software.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in Spanish and English.
- Able to work under pressure and with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable to new job requests.