Senior Digital Marketing Strategist
Responsible for planning, production and execution of customer transformation acquisition through digital channels. Responsible for identifying efficiencies and operational effectiveness, translated into increasing sales volume through the digital channel. Design and manage campaigns, development of reports and drive decisions on future strategies based on ROI metrics.
Essential Function and Responsibilities
● Lead strategic planning on social and digital platforms to provide direction and presence of the brand.
● Planning and execution of media strengthening and social media advertising on key platforms, managing aspects of payment media across all digital channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Google AdWords, account-based ads, and content syndication, overseeing account manager, ad creation, budget optimization, and metrics.
● Advise future investment strategies with weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports including cost per click, cost per potential customer, and increased cost per hand raiser.
● Drive conversions across stages of the customer journey, including open opportunities, and among other key audiences, such as current customers and account-based marketing goals, through paid media allocation and execution and website customization.
● Audit the search experience through SEM, evaluate and test strategies to improve on-site lead conversion, including changes to Call to Action “CTAs”, forms, and external technologies, such as drop-down forms or bots the chat.
● Identify opportunities for A / B split testing and execute targeting, and CTA on ad copy, with clear and statistically significant results leading to improved performance.
● 6+ years of digital marketing experience
● Bachelor's degree or higher in business, marketing, communications, or a related field.
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills and capable of interacting with upper management.
● Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with strong attention to detail.
● Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a highpressure environment.
● Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
● Highly analytical and metrics-driven
● Expertise in successfully developing and executing retention, acquisition, and reactivation strategies across all the key digital marketing vehicles including paid and organic search, affiliates, targeted display and remarketing.
● Proficient in Excel and PPT
● Marketing LinkedIn, Facebook, Google AdWords, Google Analytics
● MOZ, SEO
● Marketing Funnel
● Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement