Software Developer (General)
Create programs and applications using different programming systems languages. Revise, modifies and provide maintenance to exiting programs, encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs or program's modules. Design or writes programs specifications based on customer or organizational needs.
Performs duties through methods and actions that are consistently ethical and in total compliance with the laws, applicable regulations, Code of Ethics, corporate policies and guidelines and rules of conduct. Completes corporate trainings and certifications intended for the detection and prevention of money laundering related activities and fraud, insider training and conflict of interest policies and procedures, as applicable.
• Detect risk situations on new or modified programs and its effects on operations, then taking the necessary actions.
• Encode, test, debug, and document programs or program modules according to role, complexity level of the program or criticality of project assigned.
• Analyzes code to find causes of errors, revise, modify and maintain software programs.
• Writes and maintains documentation of changes to computer code, programs, and specifications, according to role, complexity level of the program or criticality of project assigned.
• Designs and codes layouts for onscreen user interfaces, printed outputs, and interfaces with other systems. Identify, analyze and solve systems related problems.
• Review user and technical documentation written by others to confirm consistency with program operations.
• Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems, questions or incidents with programs.
Related experience in system development, programming procedures and programming language, and generating reports. Experience in implementation and troubleshooting of programming changes and modifications, programming logic and codes, and writing technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications.
Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Weekends may apply.
Available to work extended hours, weekends and/or holidays as needed and the availability to travel as required supporting projects in the region.