Software Developer (Java or C#)
Create programs and applications using different programming systems languages. Revise, modifies and provide maintenance to exiting programs, encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs or program's modules. Design or writes programs specifications based on customer or organizational needs.
Performs duties through methods and actions that are consistently ethical and in total compliance with the laws, applicable regulations, Code of Ethics, corporate policies and guidelines and rules of conduct. Completes corporate trainings and certifications intended for the detection and prevention of money laundering related activities and fraud, insider training and conflict of interest policies and procedures, as applicable.
• Knowledge in MS SQL Server.
• Ability to learn and support new systems and applications
• Knows how to identify relevant resources, conduct research, observes, receives, and otherwise obtains information from all them.
• Assesses information and possible results.
• Demonstrates attention to detail; applies general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense (deductive reasoning).
• Synthesizes and combines pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events-inductive reasoning).
• Communicate effectively both oral and written in Spanish and English.
• Speaks correctly, fluently and provide clear information to different audiences in a comprehensive and assertive way, including but not limited to internal and external clients, team members, executives, consultants, among others.
• Pays full attention and takes time to understand the points being made and demonstrates understanding.
• Identifies needs of clients and offers accurate recommendations.
• Ability to tell when something needs improvement and provides ideas and recommendations about a situation creatively and assertively.
• Ability to question, influence and change others minds and behaviors, when the proposed course of action is not according to the plan.
• Uses his/her own expertise to facilitate direction, strategy, decision making, change, and solutions.
• Objectively evaluates information, identifies alternatives, choose the best decision and solve problems in an effective way.
• Anticipates possible results, the relative costs and benefits of potential actions.
• Take decisions in a timely manner.
• Weights the positives and negatives of each option, and consider all the alternatives.
• Considers lessons learned, differing opinions, and the impact on others.
Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Available to work extended hours, weekends and/or holidays as needed and the availability to travel as required supporting projects in the region.