Location : Santo Domingo R.D
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Service
Job Category : Computers-Software
Job Description :
- Complete work as assigned in sprint.
- Proactively work to resolve issues impacting assigned work
- Identify any issues preventing successful sprint delivery
- Implement well tested and documented solutions
- Deep knowledge of assigned applications
- Provide feedback around solutions or options to solve problems.
- Interact with the product team and engineering teams to review requirements and design solutions for features across the application.
- Interact with QA to determine if issues are defects or new requirements.
- Interact with Operations team to design infrastructure to deploy solutions.
- Identify ways to improve the system and reduce technical debt.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot application and system issues.
- Lead code reviews and mentor other engineers.
- Revise assigned work based on peer reviews.
Required Qualifications :
- Relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Communicating issues and recommending solutions in a clear concise manner
- Code versioning (Git / GitHub)
- Deploying applications to virtual environments using automation (Ansible, Jenkins, Docker)
- Cloud services (AWS EC2/S3, VMware)
- Building REST APIs & Documentation
- Message Queues (Artemis, Redis)
- Caching data (Redis)
- Data Warehouse/Data Lakes