Location : Santo Domingo
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : of 6+ Yrs
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Technology
Job Category : Technical Support
Job Description :
What you will do:
- Will be responsible for research, analysis, initial architecture, development and deployment planning.
- Will act as a solution provider to build the applications. Will be involved in creation of user manuals, internal documents and customer API documentations.
- Will understand requirements by studying information needs, discussing with the stakeholders, understanding workflow processes, data flows. Create design and architecture documents to explain, justify and evaluate design approaches.
- Should be strong in design principles and have implemented them in existing projects.
- Involved in troubleshooting existing applications in production. Identify and build tools for troubleshooting.
- Will be involved in creating flowcharts and data flow diagrams. Will be involved in code review for peers. Should be able to identify and implement best practices.
- Should be an advocate of automating daily tasks. Should have a high inclination towards building self managed systems.
- Should be aware of the latest technology trends. Should participate in professional publications, conferences and events.
- Will be involved in mentoring junior team members and aligning them towards company goals.
- Identify and implement metrics for measuring platform stability and end user feedback.
Required Qualifications :
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Information Science, Engineering or related field from reputed institute.
- Has experience in Server-less technology stack.
- Has experience with scalable applications. Should identify probable bottlenecks and come up with approaches to mitigate them.
- Has a good understanding of OOPs and Functional programming concepts.
- Has hands on experience in Python and Django.
- Has experience in identifying database solutions for a given problem. Should have experience working with one of RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- Has a good knowledge about API fundamentals.
- Should have worked with third party APIs integrations.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be a highly motivated and a quick learner.