Software Testing Analyst
Location : Santo Domingo RD.
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Computer Software
Job Category : Computers-Software
Job Description :
- Responsible for assuring enterprise quality software is delivered to our customers and internal users.
- Perform testing, and more across all supported platforms.
- Work independently and within a project team, participate in design reviews.
- Identify, document, communicate technical issues and risks across teams.
- Participate in test planning and estimation.
- Responsible of maintaining and ensuring the quality of the existing automation framework
Required Qualifications :
- Proficiency with test automation. Preferably using Selenium with Java, TestNG, Cucumber, and Maven.
- Competence with version control systems, such as Git.
- Understanding of the SDLC processes.
- Good understanding of software testing and methodologies.
- Strong expertise with manual testing in browsers and mobile devices.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Docker.
- Familiarity with API Testing using Postman, or similar tools.
- Self-motivated, well-organized and detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.