SR HR Business Partner
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations in a timely manner.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, engagement, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, etc.).
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers documentation.
- Conducts/participates in weekly meetings with respective business units.
Knowledgeable and experienced in the following: Employment/EEO/AAP/ Performance Management, Benefits and Compensation Administration, Training and Development, Labor Laws, Employee Relations and HRIS.