Sr Talent Acquisition Partner
· Develop and drive recruitment strategies across multiple.
· Act as a talent acquisition consultant to the business leaders to help develop recruitment strategies to meet overall business objectives.
· Coordinate and participate in job fairs to maintain a robust pool of candidates.
· Establish frequent visits to institutes and municipalities to create alliances that promote employment in our company.
· Maintain awareness of external talent market conditions across multiple geographies and disciplines.
· Maintain knowledge of current market conditions to understand impacts to recruitment strategy.
· Make strategic recommendations based on a synthesis of market conditions, business needs, and candidate requirements.
· Act as the primary interface to hiring managers, human resources business partners, and agency partners.
· Facilitate end to end requisition process including approvals, intake discussion, compensation review, candidate management, interview/offer management and negotiation as necessary.
· Design and develop proactive sourcing strategies to attract a diverse, qualified pool of candidates.
· Develop and maintain proactive candidate pipelines.
· Monitor sourcing effectiveness and make recommendations for optimization.
· Maintain ownership of the candidate experience ensuring high quality interactions at all stages throughout their candidacy.
· Interview candidates based on position requirements and global competency framework.
· Maintain consistent communication with candidates throughout their candidacy. Deliver updates including but not limited to rejection notification.
· Make recommendations based on candidate interview and evaluation, ensuring a biased free process.
· Provide recommendations regarding candidate total offer components based on awareness of candidate requirements throughout their candidacy.
· Ensure recruitment processes and programs are implemented consistently and in accordance with federal and state laws.
· Exercise judgment within defined practices and policies and act in a spirit of continuous improvement.
· Assist in directing recruiting support activities as needed. (offers, background checks, travel, etc.)
· Thorough understanding of federal and state regulations affecting recruitment and selection.
· Confidence, professionalism, discretion, and sound judgment.
· Experience developing proactive candidate pipelines.
· Experience working in a multi-disciplinary recruitment environment.
· Experience recruiting for professionals in remote locations.
· Demonstrated success working with all levels of management including C-level executives.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English.
· Expertise in interview techniques and tactics.
· Skilled at presenting and communicating to a wide variety of audiences.