Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 12/23/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : At least 3 yrs. experience Food and Beverage
Required Education : Bachelor Degree Business Administration Preferred
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Food
Job Category : Operations Management
Job Description :
The Store Manager is required to regularly and customarily exercise discretion in managing the overall operation of the store. In particular, a majority of times is spent supervising and directing the workforce, making staffing decisions (i.e., hiring, training, evaluating, disciplining, discharging, staffing and scheduling), ensuring customer satisfaction and product quality, managing the store’s financial performance, and managing safety and security within the store. The incumbent is responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with company guiding principles.
Required Qualifications :
- Demonstrated experience at building community relationships.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to manage store operations independently.
- Ability to manage effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously.
- Ability to manage resources to ensure that established services levels are achieved at all times.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of customer services techniques.
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures.
- Organization and planning skills.
- Strong operational skills in a customer-services environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Team-building skills.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to coach mentor others.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload.
Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.