Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : Two years technical or trade school in electronics or computer technology curriculum
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Computer Hardware
Job Category : Computer Services
Job Description :
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Supervise a group of at least 7 technicians. This amount may vary.
- Assign tickets, monitor routes and work performed by technicians on visits. Support or preparation of visiting routes.
- Review diagnostics.
- Ensure compliance with SLA’s. Report Review (Ticket Tool)
- Establish priorities and ensure that the established route is followed.
- Handling of any situation escalated by technicians or clients. Management support in any request.
Required Qualifications :
- 3 years or more of experience supervising a group of more than 5 people. (IMPORTANT)
- Previous experience in using the ticket system (incidents, tickets, services)
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Availability to work in person 100%.