Under the leadership of the Business the main objective of this role is to develop the technology strategy in light of the increasing changes in the business and the technology. This role will shape future technology strategy and play a key role in transforming its technology to keep it fit for the future.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Accountable for developing and communicating the medium to long term business technology strategy
· Provide business context to technology change and to plot the how those technology changes will impact business models.
· Partners with the Commercial , Clinical and Operations teams on understanding their needs and ensuring alignment..
· Conduct business analysis to recommend business models which satisfy ASP needs – Operational, Clinical, Specialty Pharmacy and Infusion pharmacy..
· Enable the transformation through building a case for and mobilizing programs to advance the transformation
· Holds self and others accountable for measurable high quality, timely and cost effective results.
· Leads Change – acts as a catalyst for organizational change.
· Makes decisions that produce high quality results by applying technical knowledge, analyzing problems and calculating risks.
Performs other duties as assigned.
· Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals
· Experience setting strategy and delivering on the execution
· Skilled at building relationships, opening doors and understanding business requirements for decision makers
· Knowledgeable of, both technology and business topics in order to bring insight to the leadership team in a way they find credible and useful.
· Structured thinker, able to define how to approach the business question and execute appropriate analysis
· Ability to draw up practical business maps that help team manage technology change
· Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, both written and spoken
· Analytical skills and the ability to quickly get to the most relevant information from relevant readings or discussions
· A good understanding of the specialty pharmacy or healthcare business
· Strong strategic and commercial know how
· Knowledge of major technologies applicable to healthcare industry
· Leading change – is open to change and new information and rapidly adapts to new information, changing conditions or unexpected obstacles.
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Strong people leadership skills – leads people towards meeting the organization’s vision, mission and goals.
· Results driven – exceeds organizational goals and customers expectations.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook) is required;
· Knowledge of Digital, IT or Cloud technology
· Knowledge of CPR+ (preferred)