Location : Barceloneta
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Category : Utilities
Job Description :
Under the direction of the Director, Engineering, Safety and Environmental, the Utilities Supervisor is responsible for the operation of the Site Utilities Systems. This includes the generation and distribution of potable water, purified water, steam, compressed air, and chilled water. It also includes operation of the fire pumps, the incinerator and the wastewater treatment plant. Plans, organizes and implement programs to ensure proper and efficient operation of Utilities systems to avoid unscheduled downtime. Manages the site's Energy Conservation initiatives, which include electricity, diesel and water. Recommends actions to reduce energy usage, implements them and monitors performance.
Required Qualifications :
- BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical)
- Five (5) years of experience in pharmaceutical industry. A strong compliance background is required.
Licenses and/or Certifications
- PR Engineering License, Certification or related professional field certification, preferred.
Excellent leadership, program management, and organizational skills Additionally, the incumbent shall possess the following:
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish
- Strong mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Computer systems use.
- Analytical problem solving.
Knowledge of computer programs such as in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, building automation applications.