Location : Santo Domingo
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Computer Software
Job Category : Computers-Software
Job Description :
Required Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field) or equivalent experience, required.
• 5+ years of related experience (including front and back end web design and development; and WordPress and Templates), preferred.
• Knowledge of web development, industry trends, and best practices.
• Foundational industry knowledge and an understanding of object-oriented programming, database design and development, and software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall, etc.) along with relative strengths and weaknesses with the ability to utilize various programming languages and technologies (e.g. React, React Native, PHP, JAVA, Python, RUBY, SQL, Zapier Technology, Tray.io Workflow Technology, CURL, RESTful APIs, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Web Services, etc.).
• Skilled in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Asana, and other necessary applications.
• Beginning interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build and foster strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
• Time management skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines or conflicting demands, adapting to change in work or procedure as needed.
• Programming and problem-solving skills with the ability to easily prototype and experiment.
• Ability to abstract from a detailed business requirement the necessary technical specifications to see how that detail can broadly be delivered utilizing all available tools and technologies.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team based on project requirements while maintaining a positive service-minded attitude in a remote-first environment.
• Ability to travel less than 5% of the time.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must successfully complete pre-employment screening process, as required.
• Must successfully complete any required training or orientation courses, as needed.