Wireless Supply Chain Manager
· Lead sales and operations planning process, to enable demand-supply balancing analysis. Confers with business function on demand planning and forecasting assumptions, analysis, and decisions.
· Supports back office operations for retail stores in Puerto Rico. include inventory monitoring, manual
· order placement, discrepancies, etc.
· Leads Logistics Analyst, Inventory Specialist, Inventory Administrator and other cross-functional team members to support timely delivery of products requirements.
· Prepares, presents and explains budgets, key performance indicators and metrics including statistics related to the demand planning and forecasting function.
· Calculates and monitors inventory levels to ensure optimum inventory levels including safety stock and point of sales.
· Devises and implements processes and controls to secure the company’s inventory, and all inventory activities are tracked and recorded correctly through its lifecycle.
· Highly ethical and organized, self-starter who can work unattended in a fast paced environment.
· Analytical and highly detail-oriented and ability to handle a quickly changing environment.
· Demonstrable experience of working in a wireless company and in a complex operational environment.
· Hands-on experience with supply & demand planning tools / systems (Excel, SAP, JDA, Logility, etc.)
· Experience and appreciation of working in a customer focused environment essential.
· Effectively communicates at all levels.
· Demonstrates strong influencing and persuading skills to encourage colleagues to follow procedure.
· Ability to work independently to accomplish goals without the need for immediate management oversight.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to form strong business relationship across multiple departments and locations.
· Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Excel, Visio, Word, PowerPoint and, Outlook.
· Strong presentation skills.
· ERP systems preferably SAP and or Great Plains or other class-leading ERP experience a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written skills, fully bilingual English and Spanish.